Are you looking to get out to the Alps for the rest of the 2016-2017 season?
As always, we have a number of mid-season vacancies due to staff illness and injury and people just finding the job is not for them ... which means we are looking for replacements to start as soon as possible until the end of April 2017. If you've got a few months free and are interested in any of the following roles, then get in touch!
- Chalet Couple - responsible for running a chalet together
Our minimum requirements for resort based positions are:
- UK residents only - either an EU passport OR working visa for the UK with a UK bank account and EXISTING permanent UK national insurance number.
- Full EU driving licence, held for a minimum of 2 years
- Aged over 21 (for vehicle insurance reasons) - all staff are required to drive so we cannot consider you if you are under this age
We are particularly interested to hear from people with any of the following skills:
- Catering or hospitality industry experience - or dinner party enthusiasts!
- French language skills a bonus - although not essential for most positions
- Good skiers - with knowledge of the Three Valleys or Paradiski areas
- People who have taken quality catered chalet holidays themselves and understand the high service requirements of our business
- People with extra driving experience or qualifications - in particular a "D" category driving licence (coach), RoSPA Advanced Driving or Chauffeur certificate, or at least two years of provable professional experience as a driver
We offer competitive conditions and strive to be a good company to work for. By nature, the work will be hard but we do try to get as much fun in there as well with plenty of time for skiing. The base conditions which apply to all resort based jobs are as follows - for office based positions, please see the individual job descriptions:
- Good monthly salary paid into a UK bank account (UK based employment contract)
- Board and lodging during the season - shared rooms for 2 people either in the chalets or in external apartments
- One full day off per week with day off cover for your chalet so you can really take a full day on the piste - for the administrator role, there are two days off
- Competitive resort benefits package for ski pass, equipment rental, insurance and in chalet food
- Travel to and from the resort from a UK airport at the start and end of the season
- Uniform including jacket/fleece, work trousers, t-shirts and sweatshirts
Click on the relevant link below to complete your application - make sure you give us a phone number where we can reach you and we'll give you a call to discuss - or email us at email@example.com for more information.