can accommodate up to 12 adults and 4 children in 6 bedrooms - there are twin rooms
on the first two floors plus two "family suites" on the top floor. Each suite consists of a double room and a separate cabine room for children - one cabine is very small and has two single beds end to end (the double bedroom is larger in this suite) and the other has two single beds at right angles (the double room is smaller). These suites are priced lower for both adults and children to reflect their size. All rooms are en-suite and are
equipped with showers, washbasin and WC.
The comfortable living room has a space to sit and relax around the
cosy fireplace or a dining area which is an ideal place for board games
outside of meal times. The mini-bar offers a selection of wines, beers
and soft-drinks which you can enjoy on the sun terrace in the
afternoons or soak away the aches and pains of a hard days skiing in
the hot-tub while taking in the great view across the Val Thorens.
For those who need to keep in touch with the outside world, a free WIFI
internet connection is provided in the chalet.
In the hallway at the back of the chalets there is a ski room for each
chalet with heated electric boot warmers - from this corridor you take
the security coded lift which takes you up and drops you on the piste
at the foot of the gondola lift - access to the pistes really couldn't be easier. This chalet is ski in ski out.
New for 2016-17 - Guests can now enjoy a good nights sleep in our new Hypnos divans. Hypnos beds are world renowned as the ultimate in sleep indulgence.
The chalet layout is:
Ground Floor - access to the piste via a security coded lift from the rear corridor
- Ski and boot room and access to the piste via a security coded lift from the rear corridor
- Living room with log burner and dining area with doors to sun terrace and hot-tub
- General use WC
- Room 1 - twin room with en-suite shower room and balcony
- Room 2 - twin room with en-suite shower room and balcony
- Room 3 - twin room with en-suite shower room
- Room 4 - twin room with en-suite shower room
* IMPORTANT NOTE - Cabine rooms are small and have low ceilings and are therefore only suitable for children - occupancy by one adult is allowed at client's request but space will be limited
- Room 5 - family suite with double room plus separate cabine* room, en-suite shower room
- Room 6 - family suite with double room plus separate small cabine* room, en-suite shower room
What Some of Our Guests said:
the chalet was perfect and the chalet hosts were excellent
I dont think there was one thing that we would have changed
James, Chalets de Bruyeres, April 2015
I was pleasantly surprised by the overall standard of the chalet
our chalet hosts were absolutely superb
nothing was too much trouble
meals were all perfectly cooked, well presented and on time
I will definitely recommend Ski Amis
all-in-all, a great experience.
Kevin, Chalets de Bruyeres, March 2015
fantastic week with Ski Amis
very efficient and helpful
chalet was comfortable and clean
hosts were superb
Jaco and Melanie, Chalets de Bruyeres, March 2015