We have been creating unforgettable chalet holidays for more than 25 years now - and our client comments over the years will bear out the high level of service we provide to our guests, with our highly trained and dedicated team of chalet hosts who are supported by experienced management and sales staff.
Our Ski Chalets
We have a total of 19 catered chalets in our chalet programme in the Three Valleys and Paradiski areas - they range in size from small chalets to accommodate 8 people in Les Menuires and La Tania where small groups can still have exclusive use without paying for too many empty beds - up to a 28 person chalet in La Tania and a group of chalets together in Les Menuires which can accommodate up to 75 guests under one roof. We pride ourselves in the quality of the service provided wherever you go and all our chalet staff are trained to follow the same concept, providing excellent food and a high standard of customer care. The full details of all our ski chalets can be found on our chalet listing or use the search facility below to check the dates for your planned chalet holiday.
Our catered chalet service will include:
- 7 days breakfast including full English breakfast every day (except staff day off), with genuine products brought from the UK such as Tetley tea, Quaker Oats, Heinz Baked Beans and real back bacon
- 7 days afternoon tea with unlimited freshly home-made cakes and fresh bread
- 6 days three course evening meal with unlimited good quality bottled wine during the meal
- With our premium catered chalet service which is provided in Chalets Anniek, Balkiss, Elliot , Lea and Sermoz we offer a more creative menu plus an additional cheeseboard course, pre dinner drinks and canapes and after dinner drinks every evening
- Services of our staff throughout the week
- Use of the sauna and/or hot-tub facility where provided (see the chalet details for facilities)
- Our pre-booking service for lift passes, lessons and discounted equipment rental